Medifood // SS 18 Subang Jaya ( Lunch with KindMeal)

5:41 AM

When KindMeaI asked if I would like to do a cover for Medifood, I immediately said yes as I had frequent the place and enjoyed each of my visits.
 
 
This is the first time I visit Medifood after their revamp. Now the restaurant is fully air-conditioned and offer a whole new selection!
 
Stepping in , you will have this soothing ambience with greenery and light music playing. Their staff serve you almost instantly and are friendly as well.
 
Cut fruits or tidbits will be serve once you settle down.
 
 
 
We ordered three mains and one soup.
Spicy Aglio Olio RM 16
 
First that came was this aglio olio with an asian twist.
I enjoyed it really much as it was unlike the normal aglio olio but with some sauce tasted similar to curry powder mixed with tomato puree?
Pretty funky taste I would say. The soy crisp and capsicium added a little crunch to it. On the down side, this pasta is slightly too small for my liking, it was like an appetizer instead of a main course. #bigeaterproblem
 
Gong Bao Mushroom Tofu RM21.5
 
GongBao Mushroom Tofu came next and I was satisfied with the portion. This set meal came with a rice, soup and three sides.
 
The soup  was full of ingredients -goji berries and longan to state a few but tasted  slightly sourish.
 
The sides were sunflower seeds with sesame that went well with the rice, nicely done pickled papaya and tofu kerabu.
 
This Gung Pao Mushroom Tofu was season and really tender. I do think that this dish is widely acceptable for all especially those meat-free meals starter. It went well with the rice and is suitable for bigger eaters. *coughmeahem*
 
Lentil Sandwich RM20

Lentils sandwich came last and I would say that it was a little let down. It was a  burger patty paired with a panini bread so there was a part of the bread that was without fillings. The patty was rather dry at the side but it definitely went well with the sunny side up. The egg really add up flavour to the lentils patty.
 
I enjoyed the Waldorf salad and sauteed mushroom. Both were topped with chopped nuts and dried cranberries. It was light and pleasant.
 
The burdock soup we ordered was similar with the one given in the set so there's nothing much to shout out.
 
All in all, I think Medifood is a good option for meat-free meals starter. They also offer  free range chicken in their menu. Parkings are hefty so no worries about that.


Visit KindMeal.my now to instantly obtain your free Medifoods 30% Off :

Check out my previous post on Vsalad Cafe with KindMeal.
 
 
No 61 Jalan SS18/6 Subang Jaya, 47500 Subang Jaya
03-56325714
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup