Meet MJ + Carmen

8:21 AM

Meet Carmen

 


Hi! I’m Carmen, a freelance makeup artist currently doing my degree in finance & economics.

I love food(mostly bacon& ice cream), makeup, art, and every other beautiful things!
In this blog, I will be sharing my thoughts and tips on anything related to beauty- skin, hair, makeup, nails, you name it!  Feel free to ask any questions in this area or if you want me to do a post on any particular topic, do let me know!


 

Meet MJ

 
Hey, I’m MJ, a proud food addict who enjoys cereal for dinner.
As ironic as it might sounds, I’m a carnivore that loves my veggies. I love celery juice as much as I love bacon. However, the nature of me would love it when there’s more meat than greens on the table.
I enjoyed food from all around the world, from street food to fine dine as long as it is GOOD!
Am very excited to share my experience. Hopefully I won’t procrastinate in updating this blog.


Remember,
Food over dude.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup