Glasshouse// Mahsa University

8:47 PM


Chilling at a nice place doesn't necessarily means that you have to burn a hole in your wallet. 

Glasshouse- located in Mahsa University offered a selection of cakes and pastries at a friendly price. Perfect for a meet up session with your friends!

Walking in the Mahsa campus, you will have to turn right and walk up the stairs to find this place.
The trees provide some shades if you prefer to sit outside.
Small yet comfy place.
You can chill here and play board games with your friends.
The coffee here was a little too acidic for my taste but was good enough. I preferred the latte over long black that they served over here. The mocha was rich in texture but lack of the chocolate-y taste that I'm looking forward to.

They offered a series of Christmas drinks selection this month including After 8 and peppermint mocha. I opted for the toffee nut latte and the combination was interesting but had an artificial after taste, probably because of the toffee nut flavoring.


Long Black  RM5.00
Toffee Nut Latte RM 8
Mocha RM 8
Latte RM7
Moving on to their dessert, I would say they served pretty good chocolate lava cake and millie crepe cake and the best of of all, the price is much cheaper as compared to other cafes.

The apple pie was moist and paired well with the ice cream but I would prefer it with a little more apple fillings. Not complaining with the price I'm paying though.

Apple Pie with Ice Cream - Forgot about the price, should be within RM10
Glasshouse warmed up their pastries before they served which was a plus point! However the doughnut was disappointing as it was stale and very dry after it was warmed up.

Two Face Doughnut RM 3.50
I would say their chocolate lava cake is one of their best dessert and I ordered it every single time. The gooey flowing lava never seems to disappoint!
Chocolate Lava Cake with Ice Cream RM6.50

Look at that!
Besides that, their millie crepe cake was moist and the crepe was very thin. I really like their green tea passion as they added in a little passion fruit jam in between the cream which made the flavor pop.
Their oreo millie crepe cake was pretty good too! ( I don't have the picture of it).
Green Tea Passion Millie Crepe RM 10
Pastries- wise, what I tried was so-so. The giant curry puff had a weird curry taste as if it didn't corporate well enough with the filling. The chicken mince puff was slightly better, but a tad dry. I have yet to try their sandwiches but I can see that there's a handful of people that ordered it during our visits.


Chicken Mince Puff  RM 4.50

How it looks like inside!
Giant Curry Puff  RM 5
All in all, I would say that Glasshouse is worth the try especially their chocolate lava cake!
If you are an outsides, do go after to the guardhouse to ask for a visitor card before entry (no need to write names, you just need to get a pass and leave your driving license maybe?)

Tell me how do you like this place at the comments below!


Glasshouse Cafe
Mahsa University, Jalan Elmu, Off Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya
Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup