Rice Cooker Meal // Sneak Peak

7:20 AM

Hello everyone!
If you are a student that's living in a university hostel or dorm, you will definitely know how I feel when you have to decide what's for lunch/ dinner.
It makes things even harder when there's (limited eateries =limited  choices =getting bored of it) and having low budget by end of the month.
I' m pretty sure that most of us thought about cooking our own meal but don't know where to start.
From now and then, I will be showing you guys some of the recipe that I know by using rice cooker only! All these recipe will be using long shelf life ingredients, low budget and also rather balanced with some greens in it.
I hope you guys are exciting as I am!
Do comment below and let me know some cool recipe if you like to share or just drop by and say hi.
MJ
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup