Sneak peek // Makeup haul & some new products I got recently!

11:38 PM





Recently I've gotten quite a handful of new products through friends,contests and event and I'm hoping to get some reviews up soon since I've been going through my finals for the past few weeks.

SO, here's a sneak peek on some makeup haul and prizes I've won over this few weeks!
It's been an exciting few weeks with all these new products and I really can't wait to test it out and share my thoughts on it with you girls :)


Dr Jart products- won these through Bourjois My Aqua Story contest! 
Personally I've not tried out their products but I heard their micro water and BB beauty balm are quite good!



Bourjois product- won these also through Bourjois My Aqua Story Contest as well!
I've started using the healthy mix foundation and it smells Amazingggg. 



Makeup Haul !!! 
Big shoutout to the friends who helped me purchased these!
Anastasia Beverly Hills - artist palette 
 Kiko Milano - corrector, concealer, blush, lipstick & eyebrow pencil



Maybelline's best sellers (HyperSharp liner, All-in-one powder, Hypercurl Mascara & newly launched Rebel lipstick)
Got these as well as a beauty pouch when MJ & I attended their 100th years celebration which you can read about HERE :)



I'm hoping to get some reviews on these products by the end of these month, so Do Stay Tuned!

xx Carmen


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup