Makeup Essentials to pack when you travel

4:02 AM


Makeup is an essential when I travel. Whether it is a short getaway over the weekend or more than a week long of traveling, there are some items that I will always bring along with me in my bag.

I will be sharing with you my travel makeup kit which has the minimum items that I carry along while travelling and how to pack lighter. Let's face it, sometimes we tend to over pack in fear of not having the items that we need!



BASIC NECESSITIES (for the minimalist)
- Sunscreen
- Lip balm
- Concealer
- Eyebrow kit (pencil/shadow/brow gel)

These 4 are my absolute Must Haves when I travel light. Sunscreen and lip balm to protect my skin and lips. I chose concealer over bb cream or any type of foundation because it can give my skin a break as I only use it to cover any pimple or redness instead of a full face application.
If you have no makeup on, your eyebrows should be drawn or nicely shaped as it can improve our overall look, giving character. Thus, bringing along an eyebrow kit is a definite for me.



ADDITIONAL ITEMS 
- Compact powder
- Primer
- Eyeliner
- Eyeshadow 
- Blusher/ tints
- Lipstick

These are the items that I will always include in my makeup pouch when I travel, be it for a short or long getaway. You can choose to bring some or all of these when you pack for your next trip.


Tips!!!
- Get travel sized items
- Get an eyeshadow palette that can take you from a day to night look, more than 2 colors
- Bring palettes that has a mirror in it
- Make use of tints that can double up for lip&cheeks
- Limit the amount of brushes that you bring
- Bring eyebrow pencil that has a brush

I hope this post is useful for those who are travelling!

xx Carmen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarmenYoungMakeup